Friday, January 6, 2012

CLASS FILLED--THANK YOU!

Hi folks,

Thanks to your tremendous response, we've filled all the available spots in the upcoming Boot Camp for Writers class. If anyone is interested in auditing, those spots are unlimited and still available. If interested in auditing, please email me at butchedgerton@comcast.net.

I appreciate the rapid responses. If anyone is interested in the next class (in about 20 weeks) just let me know and I'll put you on the list and contact you at that time to see if you're still interested.

And, please vote for THE BITCH on the Preditors and Editors thriller awards. Four days left in the voting and so far I'm still in first place but who knows what the other contenders are up to! Just go to http://critters.org/predpoll/novelthrill.shtml and click on my novel. And... THANKS!

Also, Thomas Pluck just posted a terrific review (from my point-of-view!) of THE BITCH on his blog. Check it out at

And, finally, my publisher, Bare Knuckles Press, has its website up and running. Check it out at:


Blue skies,
Les

1 comment:

Susan Fields said...

Sounds like you have a lot going on! I got your book, Finding Your Voice, for Christmas - okay, I ordered it for myself, but it was still a Christmas gift - and I'm learning so much! Voice is something I've really been struggling with, and I can't tell you how helpful your book has been. Thanks for writing it! And I'm off to vote...