Friday, March 30, 2012

SPINETINGLER BEST NOVEL NOMINATION

Hi folks,

I'm actually kind of shaking. Just learned my novel, THE BITCH, is one of six nominees for the prestigious Spinetingler Magazine Best Novel Award, Legends Category. This is the biggest honor of my life.

Now, it's up to the public and voters. I would really appreciate your vote! The "polls" open tomorrow (Friday) at 6 a.m. on the Spinetingler site at http://www.spinetinglermag.com/2012/03/30/2012-spinetingler-award-best-novel-legend-nominees/

I feel like David going up against Goliath. One of my five competitors is Lawrence Block. A true giant in the crime fiction field. The others are no slouches either.

This is my best work. I'm proud of it and proud that it's been nominated. If I were to win, I don't care where you live, you'll hear me yelling.

I can't breathe...

Thank you!

Blue skies,
Les

1 comment:

neethu said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u


Dissertation writing help India