Tuesday, November 27, 2012

BUMMER!

Hi folks,

I've gotten several emails asking me when MIRROR, MIRROR would be available in paperback and originally we thought it would be out before Christmas, but alas--my publisher called me and said the printer won't be able to deliver paperback copies until after the holidays.

I'm bummed out, but if you want to get a copy for a Christmas present for a daughter, niece, friend or whomever, it is available as an ebook. Also, I think there's going to be a sale on it and if so, I'll announce it here.

My apologies to those who've waited to get the paperback edition!

Blue skies,
Les





And you can order it by hitting the link here... http://www.amazon.com/Mirror-ebook/dp/B009VNN40K/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1354045162&sr=1-1&keywords=mirror%2C+mirror+by+les+edgerton

No comments: