Friday, January 11, 2013

FREEBIES!

Hi folks,

I wasn't aware they were going to do this, but my publisher, StoneGate Ink, has made two of my novels free! I don't know if it's for one day or several, but if you want to save a few books glom onto them. The two are JUST LIKE THAT and THE PERFECT CRIME. Just click on the covers below.



Then, since you saved big bucks on these, you might consider buying one of these:



or...



If you get any of 'em, please do me a huge solid and hit the "Like" button and if you really want to go the extra mile, a rating and/or review would be stupendous!

Thanks--I really appreciate your support and hope you enjoy the read(s)!

Blue skies,
Les

And, just for the heck of it, here's a picture of my wife Mary who just happens to be having her birthday today! And... I forgot it. This was taken before she realized I'd forgotten... I need to start writing things down...


No comments: