Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Hi folks,

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone arrived safe and sound at Grandma's house and is enjoying a great meal and fellowship. And... I hope in everyone's stocking they found a new Kindle.

Which means you need stuff to fill it with...

Here's a few ideas http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=les+edgerton&x=0&y=0

There's no snow! Yay!

Happy writing for next year! My wish for all my writing friends is that they publish everything they write! And, for my reading friends, that they love every book they read.

Blue skies,
Les

2 comments:

Anne Gallagher said...

Merry Christmas Les! May you day be filled with comfort and joy.

Les Edgerton said...

HI Anne! Same to you! Hope you sell tons of work next year and I'll be waiting for your next book!