Monday, October 5, 2015

BOUCHERCON SCHEDULE



Hi folks,

Well, Bouchercon is right around the corner and I’m climbing on a plane on Thursday to fly to Raleigh, NC. As I have the past few B-Cons, I’m sharing a room with my buddy, Jack Getze, at the Holiday Inn. My purpose there is to drive him nuts… I’m bringing my whoopee cushion and some other things to help achieve that goal…

If any of you attend, I hope you’ll come up and introduce yourselves—I’d love to meet you in person if I haven’t already. You can find me in the bar… which bar?... all of ‘em… not at once, probably, but eventually…

So far, I have three big events scheduled. Two of them, you’ll need to be in attendance to see, but the third is a radio interview that you can listen to wherever you are.

1. I’m reading in Eryk Pruitt’s “Noir at the Bar” event on Thursday night at 7 pm ET at Common 414 (that’s a bar next to the Sheraton)... https://www.facebook.com/events/451937294990532/

2. Tom Pitts is going to do a live radio interview on Authors on the Air with myself and Jack Getze. Pam Stack, who runs this show, tells me they usually get about 250,000 (that’s a quarter of a million! Damn!) listeners for each episode and she feels this will be their biggest of the year. Check it out live at 8:30 pm ET/ 5:30 pm PT Friday evening at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/authorsontheair/2015/10/10/skid-row-meets-bouchercon-tom-pitts-is-live-with-les-edgerton-jack-getze You can call in and bug us if you like, but remember… payback is a… I hope you’ll listen in! Trust me—it’s gonna get wild. I’m pretty sure that Jack, Tom and me are going to set radio back about a thousand years…

3. I’m on a great panel, moderated by Eric Beetner, along with fellow panelists Chris Pavone, Trey Barker, and Tom Young, titled “Rough, Tough Tales for Tough Readers.” Hmm… I think I’ll need to be packing… Check out the entire panel schedule here: http://bouchercon2015.org/schedule/

And, nothing to do with Bouchercon, but I have a guest post on Jenny Hansen’s blog Writers in the Storm, which goes live at 7 am ET on Wednesday. Check it out here: http://writersinthestormblog.com/?p=21523  

It’s gonna be a busy week!

Blue skies,
Les

No comments: