Friday, April 16, 2010

IN PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE

Hi Folks,

Arrived in Phoenix yesterday and have just hung out with my friends Tom Rough and his family. Thought I'd send some photos I took from their back yard. Last night, I saw a coyote, a wild pig, a bobcat, many jackrabbits, and other critters. The landscape here is breathtaking!


Looking out from their back porch...




More back porch vistas...



I meet with the Phoenix College English Department  Dean and director of Microburst, Martin Etchart in a few hours and we'll have lunch and then I conduct a workshop.

I'm lovin' it here!

2 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

My dad lives in Sun City West, very near Scottsdale. I'm jealous!

(At least Spring training is over, so I'm not nearly as jealous as I would have been) :-)

Glynis Peters said...

Enjoy and have fun! Great pics, thanks for sharing Les.