Monday, November 21, 2011

Paul D Brazill's You Would Say That, Wouldn't You?: Out Now: 13 Shots Of Noir by Paul D Brazill

Hi folks,
Check out Paul D. Brazill's new collection, 13 SHOTS OF NOIR, by the master himself. I've read it and it's one of the best reads I've had in a long, long time. I'll be posting a review in a week or so--I'm kind of jammed up right now with books to review but promise I'll have it up within the next two weeks. In the meantime, do yourself a huge favor and check it out!


Paul D Brazill's You Would Say That, Wouldn't You?: Out Now: 13 Shots Of Noir by Paul D Brazill: English writer Paul D Brazill's 13 Shots Of Noi r is a collection of short stories in the vein of Roald Dahl, The Twilight Zone and Alf...

3 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

Thanks Les!

Les Edgerton said...

You're very welcome, Paul. This collection kicks serious butt!

Muhammad Azeem said...

Nice post easy to understand

web design

Thank's