Monday, August 1, 2016

DIETER KALTEIS, SAM WIEBE AND MOI

Hi folks,

If you've got a minute or three, you might want to pop over to Dieter Kalteis' blog, Off the Cuff, where I got to participate in a fun exercise with him and Sam Wiebe, where we discuss what music we listen to while writing. It's at http://dietrichkalteis.blogspot.ca/2016/08/off-cuff-51.html

I'm curious as to what other folks are listening to when they write.

In two days, I fly out to Scottsdale, AZ to spend a week with my best friend Tom Rough and his gorgeous wife, Lisa. Can't wait! On Saturday, I get to spend an afternoon with some of the members of my online class. Hope the bar is fully-stocked...

Me and Tom... doing what we do best... drinking, eating and mostly... LAUGHING!


With some of the members of our online class a few years ago...

Blue skies,
Les

No comments: