Saturday, August 20, 2011

IT'S OUT! MY NEW THRILLER, THE PERFECT CRIME IS FOR SALE!

Hi folks,
I'm pumped. My new thriller, THE PERFECT CRIME, is now available and on sale. Here's  the Amazon link:














Also, if you haven't gotten my road novel, JUST LIKE THAT, here's the Amazon link for it:














Hope you'll like both and I'll be eternally grateful if you can provide a review for either or both. I can't begin to tell each of you how much I appreciate your support!

Blue skies,
Les

4 comments:

Sally Clements said...

Wow, you're on fire, Les! Love the cover! Will tweet it.

Chris Rhatigan said...

Congrats, Les. These are looking sharp.

Maegan Beaumont said...

Hi Les,

You're putting them out faster than I can read!! Just downloaded it to my PC, can't wait to read it.

Maegan

Les Edgerton said...

Thanks, thanks, thanks to Sally, Chris, and Maegan!

Have three more coming out this year later on. THE RAPIST and THE BITCH from Bare Knuckles Press, and GUMBO YA-YA from Snubnose Press.

When it rains, it pours...

I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate everyone's support!