Saturday, October 1, 2011

MAGNA cum MURDER

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know I'll be at this year's Magna cum Murder convention for mystery and thriller writers and readers at Ball State University just down the road from me in Muncie, Indiana on the weekend of October 28. I'll get to be on some panels and I'm stoked! Lots and lots of great writers, including such luminaries as John Gilstrap will be there. I'm just hoping I get to be on a panel with him and if so, don't overly gush... It'll be hard--I'm a huge, huge fan of his. Not to mention a bunch of other great writers.

If you're going to be there and miss me on a panel, just look for me in the bar.

You can check out the details on their website at: http://www.magnacummurder.com/

Later this week, they'll be posting their schedule of events.

Blue skies,
Les

No comments: