Saturday, December 22, 2012

NO ELECTRICITY AND A BIG THANK-YOU!

Hi folks,

Yesterday, our power went off at 2:30 in the afternoon, due to high winds, and finally came back on late last night as we lay shivering in bed, blankets piled high. The outage happened at a particularly bad time--right in the middle of the one-day "99 authors, 99 books, 99 cents" sale my YA thriller, MIRROR, MIRROR was a part of!

There went my computer!

Consequently, I was unable to contact friends to request they pick up a copy, other than the post I was able to get up here before the juice died. But... you guys came through for me! I have no idea what rank it eventually reached, but it must have been good since the day after it was still in the top 100, placing in two bestselling Amazon categories at #10 in Mysteries & Thrillers in all Kindle books and at #12 in Children's books under Mysteries & Detectives. Which means that it most likely did even better during the sale.

I just want to thank everyone who came through for me--you folks rock! I really appreciate your taking the time to buy a copy or three.

It's back up to its regular price of $2.99, still a pretty good deal. Remember, you can buy copies for gifts and have it sent to the recipients on Christmas Day.


If you do, please take a sec and hit the "Like" button. I'm told it helps!

Again, thanks so much for your support! It means a lot to me.

And, we're slowly getting warm again...

Blue skies,
Les

No comments: