Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Preditors & Editors Awards--Mirror, Mirror up for YA award

Hi Folks,

I said in my last post that it was my last post pimping MIRROR, MIRROR. Okay... I guess you can sing that childhood ditty to me now... You know, the one that goes, "Liar, liar, pants on fire..."

I didn't intend to, but it seems it's been nominated in the YA category for the Preditors & Editors Readers Poll this year. So...

If you don't mind taking a minute to do so, you can click here to place your vote for it. If you do, please keep scrolling down after you vote to enter your name and email address for verification purposes.

This is kind of a big deal or I wouldn't bother you! Last year, thanks to all you folks, my thriller, THE BITCH, won the Best Thriller of 2011 from them. It'd be really special to win two years in a row.


That's all... (I think...). I won't ever mention it again... unless it gets optioned for a movie...

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

Blue skies,
Les

YELLOW SNOW
This video isn't what you probably think it is at first...


No comments: